I've had one of those weeks. You know the kind where life piles up on you and you are trying to navigate drama, wade through a mountain of work and then you get knocked on your backside with some rotten plague-like illness. Good times my friends. Good times.
The solution? It starts with a "c" and ends with me smiling - c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e.
The first solid food I've eaten in days was at breakfast this morning ... chocolate hazelnut spread. By the spoonful. Straight out of the jar.
Until I am back to my old self and able to string a coherent thought together, I'll leave you with "Sandra's Favourite Words to Live By" ...
10. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy ... and you don't need an appointment.
9. A balanced diet is a chocolate in both hands.
8. Save the earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
7. When no one understands you, chocolate is there.
6. I would give up chocolate, but I am no quitter.
5. I've heard that chocolate slows down the aging process ... it may not be true, but do I dare take a chance?
4. Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed. Chocolate makes it worthwhile.
3. There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.
2. When life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolates.
.... and number 1 ...